|full length||2.03m||Joint number||1|
|Lure range||10.5 ~ 42g (3/8 ～ 1 ・ 1 / 2oz)||Line range||12-25lb|
|price||45,000 yen (excluding tax)|
Tyrant revives. Furthermore, the performance that has been brushed up and dragged.
The right arm of Toshifumi Kikumoto who catches a big bass.
Jig Bancho produced by Toshifumi Kikumoto. The second generation Tyrant that inherited the name of “Tyrant”. It is a heavy action to capture a debass that has improved the performance of the cover of jigs and worms.
Casting performance has evolved dramatically due to the 6 foot 8 inch and 1 inch shorter than the original Tyrant, and at the same time, the Luer’s ride quality and swing-through feeling were obtained by the phase’s original blank manufacturing method. The accuracy in pitching is even higher. The accuracy cast that sends lures to the pin spot surely that sends the jig to the back of the cover by skipping is also determined.
In addition, a high balance design that realizes a flexible “tip of eating” while improving sensitivity by using an unsand finish and original guide setting. While the ability to feel the bite is improved, the short bite and miss bite can be drastically reduced because it can be taken until it is hooked, and the blank that combines strength and stickiness will surely catch the upper jaw jaw. From there, he demonstrates the lifting power appropriate to the name of the tyrant dragged from the cover at the same time as Awase, and does not give the initiative to Decabas.
Best match for casting jig to cover, Texas rig and Zerodan. In addition to fishing for jigs and worms, this area is also applicable to 1/2 to 3/4 oz class spinner baits such as slow rolling and cast control, large top water plugs that require action control, and small to medium-sized big baits. Expanded. Phase Tyrant. It is the new right arm of Toshifumi Kikumoto who was born to catch a big bass.
<Supported lures & rigs>
Jig with guard / Texas rig / Zerodan / Football jig / Heavy Carolina rig / Heavy spinner bait / Large top water plug / Small and medium size big bait etc…
- Low resin medium elastic carbon is used as the main material, and it is designed with low taper to avoid extreme bends. Sand finish (between tip and former guide) realizes a sharp feeling. At the same time, the berry tension enhances the hooking response, and the bat section reinforced with a tenacious and powerful woven cloth (plain weave cloth) supports from hooking to launching.
A high-performance blank that combines operability, sensitivity, and power with a basic design that pursues cast performance.
- Guide system
- The tip side is a titanium frame, single foot, torzeite ring, and the butt side is a stainless frame, double foot, SiC ring. A well-balanced setting that allows you to feel a sharp swing through.
- Winding check
- A winding check that plays the role of a “signal transmitter” that linearly transmits vibration from the blank.
- Reel seat design
- Original reel seat developed by Evergreen, EG Super Bus Seat Slim. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. The slim body of the original shape enhances casting accuracy and balances all fingers in palming to reduce hand pain and fatigue. In addition, the unprecedented length and shape of the seat end can be gripped firmly with your little finger.
A phase original reel seat emblem is attached to a delicate black polish paint.
- Grip design
- A combination of a sharp and rigid minimum fore grip composed of metal parts and carbon sleeves, and a straight EVA rear grip that is reminiscent of a conventional combat stick and is slightly slim and easy to use. Designed with high balance so that the center of gravity is closer to the hand when the reel is set.
The grip end is equipped with a combat stick image color, deep green base phase original endplate.