|14-56g (1 / 2-2oz)
|66,000 yen (excluding tax)
Shengsan’s power glass. World standard moving versatile 73HG leopard.
Hercules “Tour Pro Series” is a rod that Morizo Shimizu crossed with the monsters of the world ’s highest tournament / Busmaster Elite series to make fishing wins. The three rods that support the “rolling fishing” that is the core of the most popular fishing are the three “power glasses”.
From the cast & retrieve to hooking and landing without landing … Seisan ideal moving rod shaped the true basic performance required of a glass rod, “68MG Ocelot” with different length and hardness A lineup of three types: “611MHG Serval” and “73HG Leopard”. Although it is a setting that can cover all moving lures with three, each model has a wide range of capabilities, and demonstrates the performance suitable for expressing as “moving versatile”.
73HG Leopard is suitable for middle to deep range crank baits, vibrations, swim baits and 5 / 8oz class chatter baits. It is effective in situations where long cast and power are required, such as vibration long-distance throwing of Okappari and deep crank high-speed retrieval.
■ Tour Pro Series Power Glass Concept
“Surely finish without losing quality fish” “Continue throwing and wrapping comfortably all day” The performance that Morizo demanded for the moving fishing rod was as simple as expected.
However, in order to ensure that simple things are practiced, the rods must be set to the ultimate … glass as well as the material chosen to make Shengsan’s ideal form. However, it was not the direction of thin winding and light weight, which is the mainstream of the modern bus rod manufacturing method, but it was made of unidirectional glass, a glass material that is relatively easy to apply, and it was thick and thick.
Because … More is here
- Thick main shaft of unidirectional (unidirectional fiber) glass. A 4-axis Hercules cloth is composited on the bat. By adding the rigidity of 4-axis carbon to the powerful and torqueful glass shaft, a tough composite shaft without blurring has been completed.
* The 4-axis Hercules cross in the bat is hidden behind the Titan Red coloring (pictured here).
- Guide system
- Original setting of double foot K guide with thick stainless steel frame that emphasizes durability.
- Reel seat design
- Mori ACS’s Fuji ACS reel seat that allows you to continue fishing on the moving bait comfortably with an offset design that supports the grip and trigger position suitable for casting.
- Grip design
- Emphasizes gripping and handling and adopts separate type. The grip end is equipped with a proof of the Morizo model, Hercules original end plate of metallic red & silver.