|10.5-56g (3 / 8-2oz)
|64,000 yen (excluding tax)
A heavy cover special named “Super Explosion”.
A special weapon born to capture the thickest mat covers and bushes and the back of the covers with Frog and Heavy Texas. “Super Explosion” is the name given to the image of an intense explosive strike that breaks the water surface at the cover.
Demonstrate the outstanding accuracy of accuracy in the frog game loved by Toshifumi Kikumoto. The continuous high-speed dogwalk has both excellent lightness and operability, as well as toughness.
Of course, the torqueful and powerful blanks that instantly lift and drag a huge bath from under the thick mat cover in Heavy Texas are full of performance that is suitable to call a heavy cover special. By extending the Hercules 4-axis reinforcement from the former guide to the next higher guide, we realized the true power that is incredible torque from the amazing lightness.
In addition, the MN top guide and LC guide setting for PE line drastically reduce troubles such as PE-related guide entanglements. The strength-oriented stainless steel frame and this guide setting are Kikumoto’s commitment. In addition, a separate grip is used. A new heavy cover machine is born for both design and cosmetics.
- Thick blanks using low resin pure carbon as the main material. Furthermore, by extending the Hercules 4-axis reinforcement from the original guide to the upper guide, it has achieved overwhelming strength and light weight at the same time.
- Thread design
- In Hercules casting model, thread color is set for each model. HCSC-72X uses gold and yellow threads as a proof of Toshifumi Kikumoto special edition.
- Guide system
- Original setting of MN top + LC guide that minimizes the tangling of PE line. By controlling the position and number of guides, you can maximize the power of blanks. (Fuji Stainless Frame Guide)
- Reel seat design
- Employs EG Super Bus Seat Slim, an original reel seat developed by Evergreen. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. Equipped with Hercules original reel seat emblem on a delicate black polish paint.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability. The grip end has a round design that reduces the burden on the side of the fight. In addition, a combination color ring with the Heracles initial H as a motif is attached.