The world of less than 1 gram is clear. Ultra finesse that enables operation in millimeter units.
It can be eaten only with an ultra-light rig that uses less than 1 gram of sinker…Fishing pressure that increases due to frequent tournaments and technological improvements in anglers, and also toughness caused by sudden changes in conditions, which causes anglers to suffer. One scene of modern bass fishing.
“But if you make the rig smaller and lighter, you can’t eat it. Now, in such a situation, you can’t eat it unless you operate the rig in millimeters.” Fukushima Ken’s ultra-high pressure that supports another dimension of finesse strategy Fact 64X ULST is a rod for confronting exposed and silent fish.
The solid tip set in the Extra Ultra Light, which plays the role of a sensitive sensor, captures minute changes and transmits them to the hand, eliminating the no-touch feeling that tends to occur with the ultra-light rig. The sharp feeling enables super delicate operation, and also rig operation in millimeter units, leading the bitter bass to a bite.
At the same time, it firmly discriminates the atari of the ultra-light rig that tends to be small and unclear because it can be sucked in from the deep range with a weak force. In addition, the white painted tip makes it easy to visually capture even minute changes that cannot be seen at hand, making it possible to bring bites that you have never noticed before into hooking.
Furthermore, by minimizing the 4-axis reinforcement of the bat, the entire rod bends and absorbs the shock during a fight. While maintaining the necessary and sufficient power in the finesse, it reduces the risk of breaks in the light line and the breakage due to the dryness of the bus.
Not only a tough large mouse bus, but also a small mouse bus with a delicate and sharp bite, which is a high advantage. The world of less than 1 gram, which was previously out of focus and blurred, becomes clear. You can eat a bus that you couldn’t even do until now by operating in millimeters. Fact 64X ULST is a high resolution ultra finesse rod that allows you to control ultra-light rigs at will.
<Compatible lures & rigs>
Drop shot rig / Nekorigu / Small rubber jig / Jig head rig / No sinker etc…
■Fact solid tip model Rod concept
“A solid tip is absolutely necessary for rods handling jigs such as jigs and worms” Click here for details
- ■ Blank
- In order to achieve a beautiful bend curve that does not feel a seam with the tubular belly part that tends to be unnatural due to the difference in hardness while maintaining the delicacy to capture a slight change in load, taper at the front and the back The changed solid is adopted for the tip part. In addition, by painting the space between the TOP guide and the #1 guide in white, it is possible to visually capture even the slightest changes that cannot be transmitted at hand.
In addition, the tubular part is unpainted unsanded (excluding the area around the logo) to reduce weight. By keeping the 4-axis Hercules cross of the bat to the upper part of the grip (14 cm), a flexible bend curve that reduces the risk of breaks in the light line while securing the necessary and sufficient power for finesse is realized.
- ■ Guide system
- A tournament specification that is particular about weight reduction of tips without winding threads on the top guide (UV coating on steps to prevent catching lines). The Fuji Titanium frame K guide, which does not easily get entangled in the guide, is set as the other guide. All guides and ultra-thin ultralight torzeite ring specifications improve operability and sensitivity. In addition to good line slippage and a larger ring inner diameter compared to other guides of the same size, weight reduction also reduces blank blurring, reducing resistance during casting. We promise a further flight distance for the light rig.
- ■ Fore grip
- Fukushima’s discerning design with a slight step in order to eliminate the fore grip for weight reduction and stabilize the position of the index finger. You can firmly perform actions that require force, such as hooking and interacting with the bus.
- ■ Grip & reel seat
- Separate grip that focuses on operability and functionality. A lightweight and compact Fuji IPS reel seat that considers the balance with the fore, a cork material that emphasizes sensitivity for the center grip, and an EVA material that emphasizes durability for the rear grip. In addition, the separate part has been completely lightened with an unpainted unsand finish.
- ■ Made in Japan
- This product is made in Japan. Please see here (Grand Cobra Product Development Concept) for
“Commitment to Made in Japan” .
- ■”National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” certified products
- A certificate that the “National Fishing Rod Fair Trade Council” has certified to comply with the content and conditions based on the “ Fair Competition Code on Labeling of Fishing Rods” approved by the Fair Trade Commission and the Commissioner of the Consumer Affairs Agency. Attached “Fishing rod fair mark”.
※The image is an image.