|full length||2.01m||Joint number||1|
|Standard weight||136g||power||Medium heavy|
|Lure range||7 to 35g (1/4 to 1/1 / 4oz)||Line range||10-25lb|
|price||57,000 yen (excluding tax)|
The extreme of mid heavy versatile. Blue master. Blue Meister.
An ultralight shaft that doesn’t feel its length and hidden power. A beautiful thread of metallic blue & silver is proof of its performance.
Texas rig, rubber jig, high specific gravity worm no sinker. Alternatively, it supports high-dimensional wide-area jig and worm fishing such as drop shots and bait cats in covers. In addition, the exquisite combination of the tip-berry section and the intense bat section unique to Hercules Cross is also powerful for fast moving.
With over 1/2 oz. Spinner baits, cranks and vibrations, you’ll even be surprised by their long throwing ability and outstanding weed cutting off ability. In addition to these, Toshifumi Kikumoto is also frequently used in 1oz. Metal jigs and big pencils, and continues to have a track record of decabas. Blue Meister. The extreme of mid heavy versatile.
Low resin pure carbon is used as the main material. By increasing the butt diameter and increasing the taper in the tip direction and making the carbon sheet thinner, it achieves overwhelming strength and light weight at the same time. In addition, the bat part is reinforced with a Hercules cloth manufacturing method that adds carbon fiber in 2 vertical and 2 horizontal directions, and 4 diagonal directions. Blanks with uniform strength in all directions are completed by adding torsional rigidity that is obliquely crossed to vertical bending rigidity and horizontal compression rigidity. The return speed is fast, and at the same time, it is easy to swing through, can be cast from all directions, increase accuracy, improve flight distance, hooking response, and improve operability and sensitivity by weight reduction. It was.
- Thread design
- In Hercules Casting series, thread color is set for each rod. Blue Meister uses metallic blue & silver thread.
- Guide system
- Adopted Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide. The tip has a lightweight, small-caliber single foot for improved sensitivity, and the bat has a strong double foot guide for high balance.
- Winding check
- Champagne gold winding check with a beautiful combination with the gold ring is an important part that can be called a “signal booster” that amplifies the signal from the blanks and instantly transmits it to the hand.
- Reel seat design
- “The shape follows the function”. Original reel seat, EG Super Bus Seat Slim, developed by Evergreen, a tacticalist. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. The slim body of the original shape enhances casting accuracy and balances all fingers in palming to reduce hand pain and fatigue. In addition, the unprecedented length and shape of the seat end can be gripped firmly with your little finger. Equipped with Hercules original reel seat emblem on a delicate black polish paint.
- Grip design
- Simple and easy to handle EVA straight grip. Rigid EVA is used for the grip end where force is applied when casting, and combined with its original shape, it achieves outstanding grip. In addition, a combination color ring with Heracles ‘initial H as a motif and Hercules’ original end plate showing quality are installed.