|7 to 35g (1/4 to 1/1 / 4oz)
|58,000 yen (excluding tax)
Seizo’s D-ZONE special model. This is Red Meister.
Until now, spinner baits have been taken for granted with so-called versatile rods. However, it is not uncommon for Seizo Shimizu to have a spinnerbait as the main focus for the harsh US trails that need to efficiently target large area buses.
Fishing that keeps throwing and winding. Morizo asked this rod what was necessary for this simple but deep fishing. And this rod was created based on the Clankin rod theory that bites even when the line is stretched.
This “Red Meister” is the D-ZONE Special, which has excellent hooking performance with the long cast of D-ZONE, and the ability to make a short bit of “Kan!” .
Also, not only spinner baits, but also the overwhelming long-throw performance that allows top water such as shower blows to be moved far away, and the strong berries and bats that hang reliably in the distance, tips that let you suck the bite without being repelled. This is the new Morizo’s right arm. Red Meister.
- Low resin pure carbon is used as the main material. By increasing the butt diameter and increasing the taper in the tip direction and making the carbon sheet thinner, it achieves overwhelming strength and light weight at the same time. In addition, the bat part is reinforced with a Hercules cloth manufacturing method that adds carbon fiber in 2 vertical and 2 horizontal directions, and 4 diagonal directions. Blanks with uniform strength in all directions are completed by adding torsional rigidity that is obliquely crossed to vertical bending rigidity and horizontal compression rigidity. The return speed is fast, and at the same time, it is easy to swing through, can be cast from all directions, increase accuracy, improve flight distance, hooking response, and improve operability and sensitivity by weight reduction. It was. Red Meister is lighter and has a naked finish that highlights the sharpness of the blank. Unpainted unsanded finish blanks. (Excluding the logo area.)
- Thread design
- In Hercules Casting series, thread color is set for each rod. Red Meister uses metallic red and gold threads. The red of passion is a testament to the Morizo Shimizu model.
- Guide system
- Originally set with Fuji stainless frame SiC ring double foot guide for strength.
- Reel seat design
- “The shape follows the function”. Original reel seat, EG Super Bus Seat Slim, developed by Evergreen, a tacticalist. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. The slim body of the original shape enhances casting accuracy and balances all fingers in palming to reduce hand pain and fatigue. In addition, the unprecedented length and shape of the seat end can be gripped firmly with your little finger. Red Meister is equipped with a proof of the Morizo model, a metallic red & silver Hercules original reel seat emblem.
- Grip design
- Red Meister uses an original cranking cork grip that was created as a result of pursuing operability. The grip end is equipped with a proof of the Morizo model, Hercules original end plate of metallic red & silver.