|full length||1.98m||Joint number||1|
|Lure range||7-28g (1 / 4-1oz)||Line range||10-20lb|
|price||56,000 yen (excluding tax)|
Tough. Light weight though. Another dimension Versatile. Force Grandis.
Force Grandis. The Hercules series has the widest range of responsiveness, lightness to any extent, and long throwing ability and accuracy to carry the lure quickly and accurately. The Hercules cloth manufacturing blanks with very little blurring and quick return are set in high balance. The lightness can be felt as you cast and operate the lure in actual battle.
In addition, the hooking from an unreasonable posture and the power performance that draws the decabas from the cover is tough, contrary to its lightness.
3 / 16-3 / 8 oz class Texas rig, rubber jig and drop shot jigging & warming. Fast water lures such as top water plugs, 3/8 to 1 / 2oz spinner baits, buzz baits, or cranks and vibrations.
Force Grandis shows all its “different dimension” response capabilities. Blow it off, screw it into the cover, operate comfortably, and make sure you’re ready. And “catch” the big bass. Please experience the different dimension wide-area capability of the highest peak in the series, which can fade away the ugly phrase “versatile”.
Low resin pure carbon is used as the main material. By increasing the butt diameter and increasing the taper in the tip direction and making the carbon sheet thinner, it achieves overwhelming strength and light weight at the same time. In addition, the bat part is reinforced with a Hercules cloth manufacturing method that adds carbon fiber in 2 vertical and 2 horizontal directions, and 4 diagonal directions. Blanks with uniform strength in all directions are completed by adding torsional rigidity that is obliquely crossed to vertical bending rigidity and horizontal compression rigidity. The return speed is fast, and at the same time, it is easy to swing through, can be cast from all directions, increase accuracy, improve flight distance, hooking response, and improve operability and sensitivity by weight reduction. It was.
- Thread design
- In Hercules Casting series, thread color is set for each rod. Force Grandis uses black and gold threads.
- Guide system
- Adopted Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide. The tip has a lightweight, small-caliber single foot for improved sensitivity, and the bat has a strong double foot guide for high balance.
- Winding check
- Champagne gold winding check with a beautiful combination with the gold ring is an important part that can be called a “signal booster” that amplifies the signal from the blanks and instantly transmits it to the hand.
- Reel seat design
- “The shape follows the function”. Original reel seat, EG Super Bus Seat Slim, developed by Evergreen, a tacticalist. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. The slim body of the original shape enhances casting accuracy and balances all fingers in palming to reduce hand pain and fatigue. In addition, the unprecedented length and shape of the seat end can be gripped firmly with your little finger. Equipped with Hercules original reel seat emblem on a delicate black polish paint.
- Grip design
- Simple and easy to handle EVA straight grip. Rigid EVA is used for the grip end where force is applied when casting, and combined with its original shape, it achieves outstanding grip. In addition, a combination color ring with Heracles ‘initial H as a motif and Hercules’ original end plate showing quality are installed.