|7-28g (1 / 4-1oz)
|59,000 yen (excluding tax)
More accurate. The royal road of the Shallow Cranking Rod that does not allow Miss Bite.
Torquata 66 is a glass and 4-axis high-dimensional fusion shallow cranking rod that prioritizes accuracy and rework over Torquata 7. The softness of the bottom hit, which is a characteristic of glass, enables tight traces to lick the bottom and structure, and reduces rooting.
And the ability to hook deeper by hooking the short bite and catching the ultra short bite with one rear hook demonstrates its true value in tough conditions. Follow-up unique to glass minimizes dispersal. The 4-axis armed bat section ensures that the lure sucked in with tip-berry is hooked and the debass does not take the lead.
As with Torquata 7, an all-double foot guide system is used. Durable and light crank casting, and ease of accuracy. The blank scalar uses Torqueata’s unique deep brown purple finish. A beautiful bend curve stands out.
Torquata 66 is the royal road of glass shallow cranking rod that gives a sharper feeling.
Uni-direction (unidirectional fiber) glass main shaft. By compositing a 4-axis Hercules cloth on the bat, light and strong blanks with less blur were completed. Delivers strong torque and bat power without compromising the goodness of a supple and compliant glass. Deep brown purple finish that changes with the amount of light and angle of light that beautifully shines in the field is adopted. (Excluding the logo area.)
- Thread design
- In Hercules Casting series, thread color is set for each rod. Torquata 66 uses metallic brown and gold threads.
- Guide system
- Original setting of Fuji titanium frame SiC ring double foot guide with emphasis on strength and durability.
- Winding check
- Champagne gold winding check with a beautiful combination with the gold ring is an important part that can be called a “signal booster” that amplifies the signal from the blanks and instantly transmits it to the hand.
- Reel seat design
- “The shape follows the function”. Original reel seat, EG Super Bus Seat Slim, developed by Evergreen, a tacticalist. A simple and functional form that balances various operations required for bass fishing. The slim body of the original shape enhances casting accuracy and balances all fingers in palming to reduce hand pain and fatigue. In addition, the unprecedented length and shape of the seat end can be gripped firmly with your little finger. Equipped with Hercules original reel seat emblem on a delicate black polish paint.
- Grip design
- The glass casting series is not only lightweight, but also equipped with an EVA cranking grip shaped to enhance operability and balance. In addition, a combination color ring with Heracles ‘initial H as a motif and Hercules’ original end plate showing quality are installed.