|full length||2.13m||Joint number||1|
|Standard weight||104g||power||Ultra light|
|Lure range||0.9-7g (1 / 32-1 / 4oz)||Line range||2-6lb|
|price||59,000 yen (excluding tax)|
Sharp sharp Okappari finesse spin “Falanx”.
Okappari finesse spin “Pharanx” that Kankaku was devoted to. Finesse performance that surpasses the famous Occupali name “Fortune Blue”. It features an ultra-light action and a sharp blanks design that doesn’t feel dull on the tip.
The secret is variable taper design and carbon density control. The tip is a gentle taper, and the berry to bat is made high taper, so that the tension is extended to the tip of the berry. It became possible to attack the bottom boldly with a light rig. In addition, by adopting a high-density carbon sheet that eliminates as much resin as possible to connect carbon fibers, it has been finished into blanks with excellent operability that allows precise control of delicate rigs while maintaining flexibility.
In addition, the 7-foot length, which is superior in Okappari, is the original setting of the latest K guide with a small caliber and slimness. It has a wonderful lightness that doesn’t make you feel the length, linear sensitivity that is transmitted to your hand, a line convergence effect that increases flight distance, and hooks a bite at a distance.
Of course, the bat is reinforced with a high-performance, lightweight 4-axis Hercules cloth common to the series. It also has bat power that draws the big bus to a finesse tip.
The highest peak of Okappari finesse “Falanx” that squeezes one valuable.
- Low resin carbon is used as the main material. By increasing the butt diameter and increasing the taper in the tip direction and making the carbon sheet thinner, it achieves overwhelming strength and light weight at the same time. In addition, the bat part is reinforced with a Hercules cloth manufacturing method that adds carbon fiber in 2 vertical and 2 horizontal directions, and 4 diagonal directions. Blanks with uniform strength in all directions are completed by adding torsional rigidity that is obliquely crossed to vertical bending rigidity and horizontal compression rigidity. The return speed is fast, and at the same time, it is easy to swing through, can be cast from all directions, increase accuracy, improve flight distance, hooking response, and improve operability and sensitivity by weight reduction. It was.
- Thread design
- The Phalanx uses metallic blue & gold threads as a proof of Kanwa Gaku Special Edition.
- Guide system
- Original setting of the latest K guide with small caliber (Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide). Chalking at once and releasing the line in a straight line has increased the flight distance.
- Reel seat design
- The slim reel sheet Fuji VSS16 is adopted, and the unlock hood has a carbon sleeve and a straight design with few steps. The feeling of fitting has been greatly improved, and excellent operability that makes it easy to handle delicate actions has been realized. The reel seat is equipped with a virgin black polish paint and Hercules original reel seat emblem.
- Grip design
- The winding check that plays the role of a high-sensitivity signal booster and the tapered shape at the tip is sensitive settings. Lightweight achieved with a necessary and sufficient separate design. The material is Kanwa-oriented EVA specification. The grip end is fitted with a combination color ring with Heracles’ initial H as a motif and a Hercules original end plate showing quality.