|10.5-28g (3 / 8-1oz)
|78,000 yen (excluding tax)
An ultra-sensitive rod, egoist that has been revived to the present day with Kaleido 4-axis technology.
An inspire egoist that combines the power and power of a metal tension, and the lightness you wouldn’t expect from a 7-foot heavy rod. Temjin Egoist debuted in 2001 as a synonym for ultra-sensitive rods using high-elastic carbon, the concept that pioneered the era was accepted by some expert anglers, but still not understood by many general anglers Out of print. However, the egoist is finally back. In order to meet the demands of the times, we have achieved dramatic evolution with the most advanced 4-axis manufacturing method and whole body armament.
The biggest feature is that it is a low taper / slow action rod with high elasticity carbon throughout the body and strong tension throughout the body including the tip. Furthermore, the ± 45 ° original 4-axis cross is used for the part from the top to the original guide, and the original butt part below the original guide is a ± 30 ° narrow-angle original 4-axis cross that has a higher density of diagonal reinforcement and provides greater power. Fully armed.
7 ft low taper rod The distance when the lure is completely shaken off with the lure on the whole body is another dimension. Its super long throwing performance is highly compatible with fishing that requires casting distance such as heavy spinner baits, deep crankkink, heavy carolina rigs and football jigs.
In addition, an ultra-sensitive tip with metallic tension tears the weed instantaneously with a short stroke on the spinnerbait slow roll, and the football jig reliably hangs off by capturing the bottom change. It is possible to feel and actively work on its own. At the same time, the tension of the tip also has the effect of accelerating the crankbait dive, so it brings great benefits to the lure reaching the deepest part in deep cranking.
And the lightweight and stiff shaft that incorporates the most advanced 4-axis manufacturing method demonstrates the sharpness and power that can be hooked in an instant without worrying about the growth of the line even from a super far throw bite. This is a revival of the “too early genius” that combines lightness, sensitivity and hardness beyond the common sense of a 7-foot heavy rod.
- The latest 4-axis manufacturing method by Kaleido Super Quattro Cross is adopted throughout the body from bat to tip. Low resin pure carbon is placed on the main cloth, ± 45 ° manufacturing method from the top to the former guide, and ± 30 ° manufacturing method that provides greater power with a high density of diagonal reinforcement from the former guide to the lower bat part. Adopted hybrid full wrapping specification.
- Guide system
- Inspire’s unique ultra-light semi-micro guide setting . Since the line is set at the last height that does not rub the blanks when the rod is bent, the core of the rod is easy to eat and power loss during casting and hooking is reduced. (Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide)
- Fore grip
- Eliminating the fore grip and realizing further weight reduction. In addition to the winding check of the sharp design, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- As a proof of Katsutaka Imae’s production, the tournament series reel seats were signed in Roman letters.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability and weight reduction. The tournament series uses cork as the most important center grip material to touch. Cork is characterized by its high hardness and light air, so it is lightweight and has excellent sensitivity transmission. The grip end is fitted with an original end plate with a kaleidoscope motif.