|full length||1.98m||Joint number||1|
|Lure range||7-21g (1 / 4-3 / 4oz)||Line range||8-16lb|
|price||76,000 yen (excluding tax)|
Swing torque that blows up, extreme of middle class versatile.
The ultimate Versatile model Cobra DG66M that covers all middle weight hard baits. Instead of adopting the 4-axis manufacturing method, which is synonymous with the latest rod manufacturing method, the whole body of the blank is finished using a thick carbon (DG = dense graphite) manufacturing method.
The reason for this is that if a low-tapered rod with a slender low taper rod designed to handle lures of medium to light weight class that generates power by bending the whole rod is armed with 4 axes, it becomes too light and sharp, making it difficult to bend when cast. This leads to a decline in castability. Therefore, we decided to use a medium and low elasticity carbon material and wrap it thickly, instead of adopting 4 axes, and designed it to feel like a whip.
Furthermore, the guide is not completely semi-micro, and it is set in a direction that utilizes the weight of the guide itself. Dense graphite, thick low taper, and non-micro guide make the blank enough, creating swing torque that blows up powerfully when shaken, and getting the power to push out the lure like a bullet.
The bending of this blanks greatly contributes not only to the distance of the cast but also to the accuracy of the direction, and dramatically improves the castability of the lightweight lure. evolution. In addition, the lack of torque contributes to improved hooking performance. Now you can make the most of its power.
We are good at all single-hand cast spot shoot systems such as middle-sized crank baits, vibrations, spinner baits, top water, and chatter baits. -Cobra DG66M, the ultimate middle class versatile that covers long casts and even worming such as Texas rig swimming.
- In order to generate power by bending the entire blank, a thin low taper blank that uses medium-low elasticity carbon as the main material is designed to be thick without using a 4-axis manufacturing method.
- Guide system
- A setting to create a more blank bend by using the weight of the guide itself without semi-micro. In addition, by placing the original guide ahead of the normal balance, a strong swing torque is generated without disturbing the bending of the bat section. In addition, the reverse specification suppresses interference with the guide frame due to line flutter when casting. (Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide)
- Fore grip
- Eliminating the fore grip and realizing further weight reduction. In addition to the winding check of the sharp design, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- As a proof of Katsutaka Imae’s production, the tournament series reel seats were signed in Roman letters.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability and weight reduction. The tournament series uses cork as the most important center grip material to touch. Cork is characterized by its high hardness and light air, so it is lightweight and has excellent sensitivity transmission. The grip end is fitted with an original end plate with a kaleidoscope motif.