|full length||1.98m||Joint number||1|
|Standard weight||115g||power||Medium heavy|
|Lure range||7-21g (1 / 4-3 / 4oz)||Line range||8-16lb|
|price||76,000 yen (excluding tax)|
Absolute strategy base, worm jig based permanent right arm rod.
Katsutaka Imae’s right-handed presence, Black Raven, when dealing with worm jigs. By adopting semi-micro guides and fore gripless, and brushing up the blank, it evolved into an inspire, and the sharpness and lightness were further polished.
Combined with a worm jig of about 7 to 14g, ultra-sharp, so-called ultra-high sensitivity characteristics are demonstrated, and even in the shallow and middle range as well as in the super deep, the topography and water flow changes and the front of the bus, etc. Realistic perception. It plays the role of radar to judge the situation of the field first.
In addition, by improving the operability accompanying the weight reduction, it is fully compatible with the new age bait finesse technique, wild finesse, which handles lightweight small jigs of about 2 to 3 g with a thick line of 14 pound class. A combination of a lightweight rig for eating and a thick line for catching, which can be shot into a hard cover, bite without a sense of incongruity, and can be reliably pulled and pulled out, one piece that is absolutely indispensable for recent top tournament strategies is.
As an ultra-high performance field radar, as a wild finesse special, regardless of tournaments and interviews, Imae has always been the right arm of strategy at the base of the strategy. That is Inspire Black Raven.
- Low resin pure carbon is used as the main material. The # 4 guide uses a ± 30 ° kaleido super quattro cloth manufacturing method with a high density of diagonal reinforcement on the belly-bat part below the bat .
- Guide system
- Inspire’s unique ultra-light semi-micro guide setting . Since the line is set at the last height that does not rub the blanks when the rod is bent, the core of the rod is easy to eat and power loss during casting and hooking is reduced. (Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide)
- Fore grip
- Eliminating the fore grip and realizing further weight reduction. In addition to the winding check of the sharp design, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- As a proof of Katsutaka Imae’s production, the tournament series reel seats were signed in Roman letters.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability and weight reduction. The tournament series uses cork as the most important center grip material to touch. Cork is characterized by its high hardness and light air, so it is lightweight and has excellent sensitivity transmission. The grip end is fitted with an original end plate with a kaleidoscope motif.