Rebuilt as a one-piece model to tackle the depths with greater precision and control, the LAUNCHER steps up a weight class from F5 to F6, displaying surprising sensitivity along with its newfound power. Retooled taper is designed with a tip section that “gives” like traditional glass, loads effortlessly into the formidable mid-section to power sweeping-hooksets, then anchors the fight in the kabt™ reinforced butt section to overcome hard-fighting keepers.
All models feature:
- kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides