|Product ID||JAN / UPC||product name||type||Number of joints (*: Grip removable type)||Total length (ft / cm)||Finished (cm)||Standard own weight (g)||Tip diameter (mm) / base diameter (mm)||Lure (oz)||PE line (issue)||Line (lb)||Materials used||power||Taper / action||Manufacturing method||Manufacturer’s desired body price (excluding tax)|
|1400307||036282619869||WMonster WMCC-652M MGS||BC||2||6’5 “/ 195||101.0||165||1.90 / 15.0||Max 60g||1-8||MAX 25||Carbon 18%, glass 82%||M (medium)||R (regular)||Tubular||¥ 23,000|
|1400308||036282619890||WMonster WMCC-6102M MGS||BC||2||6’10 “/ 208||107.5||176||1.90 / 15.1||Max 60g||2-10||MAX 30||Carbon 20%, glass 80%||M (medium)||R (regular)||Tubular||¥ 23,000|
|1400569||036282619920||WMonster WMCC-654M MGS||BC||Four||6’5 “/ 198||53.0||179||1.90 / 13.1||Max 60g||1-8||MAX 25||Carbon 26%, glass 74%||M (medium)||R (regular)||Tubular||¥ 24,000|
|1400570||036282619975||WMonster WMCC-66M MGS||BC||1||6’6 “/ 198||198.0||154||1.90 / 16.0||Max 60g||1-8||MAX 25||Carbon 28%, glass 72%||M (medium)||R (regular)||Tubular||¥ 23,000|
|1393430||036282349865||WMonster WMSC-762H||BC||* 1||7’6 “/ 228||189.0||286||2.40 / 17.0||Max 300g||6-10||MAX 40||Carbon 91%, glass 9%||H (heavy)||RF (Regular Fast)||Tubular||¥ 26,000|
|1393431||036282349872||WMonster WMSC-792XH||BC||* 1||7’9 “/ 236||194.5||307||2.50 / 17.0||Max 300g||8-12||MAX 40||Carbon 91%, glass 9%||XH (Extra Heavy)||RF (Regular Fast)||Tubular||¥ 26,000|
|1393432||036282349889||WMonster WMSC-734H||BC||Four||7’3 “/ 221||60.0||281||2.40 / 16.2||Max 300g||6-10||MAX 40||Carbon 84%, glass 16%||H (heavy)||RF (Regular Fast)||Tubular||¥ 27,000|
|1430845||036282066588||WMonster WMS-682ML||SP||2||6’8 “/ 203”||104.0||190||1.60 / 12.0||MAX 45g||MAX 2||MAX 20||Carbon 71%, glass 29%||ML / Medium Light||R / Regular||Tubular||¥ 26,000|
|1430846||036282066595||WMonster WMS-684ML||SP||Four||6’8 “/ 203”||54.0||211||1.70 / 13.0||MAX 45g||MAX 2||MAX 20||Carbon 83%, glass 17%||ML / Medium Light||R / Regular||Tubular||¥ 27,000|
|1430848||036282066618||WMonster WMS-774ML||SP||Four||7’7 “/ 231||61.0||234||1.70 / 13.8||MAX 45g||MAX 2||MAX 20||Carbon 79%, glass 21%||ML / Medium Light||R / Regular||Tubular||¥ 27,000|
|1430849||036282066625||WMonster WMC-705L||BC||Five||7’0 “/ 213||46.0||143||1.10 / 11.7||MAX 30g||MAX 2||MAX 20||Carbon 55%, glass 45%||L / light||F / Fast||Tubular||¥ 25,000|
|1430850||036282066632||WMonster WMC-563M||BC||3||5’6 “/ 167||60.0||205||2.20 / 12.6||MAX 60g||MAX 4||Carbon 24%, glass 76%||M / Medium||R / Regular||Tubular||¥ 24,000||Glass rod|
4-piece light monster hunt spinning rod that realizes “universality” that can fight with various fish species and “power” that is indispensable for monster hunt
In order to enjoy an unknown monster hunt that has not been seen yet at expedition destinations such as overseas, tropical countries and domestic remote islands, you can carry it on a trip with confidence because it has “high adaptability (universality)” that can target all fish species. It is a “light monster hunt spinning rod (4 pieces)” that realizes “mobility performance”.
With 7 feet over and excellent long-distance casting performance, this rod can target a wide variety of fish species such as peacock, king salmon, barramundi, American cat, toman, rockfish, sea bass, and freshwater bass. (MAX45g) ”,“ Rod balance that does not get tired of fishing ”, and“ Power that is indispensable for monster hunt (clears break test 7kg) ”was realized by adopting“ X carbon tape ”and“ glass composite design ”.
In addition, the “compact design (61 cm)” that can be stored in a suitcase allows you to carry it on an expedition fishing trip without worrying about theft or damage, and it can be handled widely in both freshwater and seawater. You can enjoy fighting with “anytime”, “any field”, and “any monster”.
1. FUJI latest reel seat PTS adopted (WMSC-762H, WMSC-792XH are TCS specifications)
2. All double foot guide (WMSC-762H, WMSC-792XH, WMSC-734H, WMCC-6102M only): Super toughness guide design. All guides are designed with double foot guides to reduce guide damage in monster fish battles.
3. Micro guide system (WMCC-652M, WMCC-6102M, WMCC-654M, WMCC-66M only)
4. Matte unsanding manufacturing method: Although it is an unsanding manufacturing method, a matte unsanding manufacturing method with a matte finish is used to reduce weight and reduce stickiness of the line.
5. Use of X carbon tape: The power (torque) is further improved by winding the X carbon tape formed in the diagonal (45 degrees, 135 degrees) direction around the entire blanks.
6. FUJI KR concept guide adopted
7, 4-piece models: “WMCC-654M, WMSC-734H” is a four-piece model, with private semi-hard case.
8. Soft bat cap (BRC) adopted: A soft bat cap (BRC) is adopted for the end cap, and it is designed to serve as a balancer and to fight firmly against monster fish by hitting the belly. (WMSC only)
9. Guide set mark that enables smooth joining (WMCC-66M, WMSC-762H, WMSC-792XH are not supported): Guide set mark is printed on the joint part to enable smooth joining. * When setting, do not push it all the way in, but leave about 10 mm.