The WHIPSNAKE delivers a dramatic increase in sensitivity and lifting power, bringing finesse light-line applications to new heights. With a delicate tip required for subtle rod work and a buttery-smooth transition under load, the WHIPSNAKE uncoils to dominate surging fish and keep them securely pinned throughout the fight. Ideal for drop shot, no-sinker, wacky, and super finesse presentations, the WHIPSNAKE has the sensitivity to detect the lightest bites, and the backbone to subdue hard-fighting keepers.
All models feature:
- kabt™ (p. ‘kabutoh’): The astonishing tensile strength and tenacious resilience of the kabt‘s shape-memory metal microfibers are woven into a layered, multi-axis arrangement that reinforces the butt-section of each blank, delivering a superior power-to-weight ratio and more decisive lifting-power and control.
- Multi-tonnage construction: Each blank utilizes low-resin carbon of varying tonnage. By matching the desired bend-characteristics of each point to the ideal tonnage, each blank is able to realize ever-greater potential—which translates into silky-smooth load transfer across all taper-types for intuitive cast and feel.
- Spiral Architect Reel Seat: A Megabass-original designed for low-profile ergonomics, maximum blank exposure, structural integrity, and efficient grip-shifts when moving from casting to palming.
- Micro-Pitch Taping: Un-sanded finishing tape features higher wrapping-density for increased durability and blank crispness.
- Fuji® Stainless SiC Guides