Super versatile, bashing spin.
A regular taper medium light power blank that is both delicate and powerful.
Lightweight rig can be thrown into the cover with full free tension. Small plugs that are more susceptible to air resistance than worms and small rubber can be cast with great force. The advantage of spinning is that it can handle a light rig without any trouble even on a slightly thick line.
It is a super versatile bashing spin that can be used for many tasks with a single core, such as light rigs, small plugs, and small spinnerbaits.
- By using different materials for the tip section and bat section, an action design with the flexibility of a two-piece design has been realized. The tip section is made of a normal resin amount of carbon material and the bat section is made of a low-resin material with a sharp and firm texture for delicate operation and flexibility. In addition, the butt part is reinforced with 40t carbon and 4-axis cross to improve rigidity. Demonstrate the strong and powerful bat power that inherits the combat stick spirits. Calm coloring with blue pearls on black.
- Guide system
- Spinning semi-micro K guide setting with excellent sensitivity and operability by setting a slim high-foot K guide with a small caliber on the original guide and sending the line released with beautiful chalk control to the small caliber K guide of the tip. The top guide is compact and uses the LG top guide that has little thread distortion. A threadless design that is particular about weight reduction is applied to take steps.
- High-grade spigot joint (inlay joint) is used for the joint. Natural bend curve, excellent transmission power of sensitivity and power. In addition, the metal ring placed before and after the joint contains dots that serve as a guide when connecting the rod.
* The joint part is designed to drill about 7mm to prevent loosening. Please note that excessive insertion or insufficient insertion may cause unexpected trouble. (The gap may change depending on usage conditions.)
- Reel seat design
- The Fuji VSS reel seat is slim and easy to grasp. Thorough black polish coloring.
- Grip design
- A front grip-less design that allows direct touch and a separate-type rear grip realizes significant weight reduction and light operation. The grip material uses EVA, which has excellent durability. Equipped with Evergreen original end plate at the grip end.