|7-21g (1 / 4-3 / 4oz)
|76,000 yen (excluding tax)
High-sensitivity bite sensor black raven works with the latest solid tips.
Win a single-game match with a little “between”.
In order to put the “Wild Finesse Concept” advocated by Katsutaka Imae into a cover using a 14 lb class thick line and shoot a super lightweight rig such as a small rubber jig in the high-level, the actual stage of the JB Top 50 Series Development of dedicated rod started. However, as the tests were repeated, the demands from the field diversified and the concept expanded. As a result, Stingray Wild Finesse , a model that can handle a wide range of lures for a wide range of uses, a jig specialized in cover and bottom, worm sensitivity, and operability, the Black Raven SS was born.
Black Raven SS with a solid tip section, while retaining the high elasticity and high sensitivity of Black Raven. Solid tip with state-of-the-art technology while maintaining overwhelming sensitivity and applying power by stretching the original 4-axis reinforcement of ± 30 ° narrow angle kaleido, which is tightened diagonally with highly elastic material, just before the solid tip section Was composited. As a result, operability for all lightweight rigs such as small rubber jigs has been greatly improved. It is easier to cast and more delicate operation is possible.
In addition, the ability to eat unique to solid tips has also increased dramatically. In order to avoid losing in the stage of the most advanced top tournament, we have made a delicate gap in the ultra-high sensitivity. The operability and space that controls that single-sheet match, coupled with its overwhelming sensitivity, is excellent for wild bottoming games that shoot all bottom warming games and small rubber jigs into covers, as well as no-sinker warming and metal vibes in the middle class It is very adaptable.
Ultra-high sensitivity byte sensor Black Raven’s “A sense of operability” and “Eating moment” are created in the attacking gene of “senses before hitting the bus in real time and puts it before reversing” The latest solid tip rod, which is a composite of solid tips, is the Black Raven SS.
- Tubular part (Berry to bat) The main blank which adopts the ± 30 ° kaleido super quattrocross manufacturing method for the whole body, and the carbon solid tip with the unique taper design that combines the uniqueness of solid with the power of MH, feels the seam Composite with the latest technology not to let you. By reinforcing the four axes from just before the joint between the solid and the tubular (from the # 4 guide to the bottom), a sharp tension is created, and at the same time, there is also a bite that is unique to solid tips.
- Guide system
- Newly adopted ultra-thin and ultra-lightweight torusite ring guide system Inspire’s unique ultra-light semi-micro guide setting makes it easy to eat the rod core and reduces power loss during casting and hooking. (SiC ring for top guide only)
- Fore grip
- Eliminating the fore grip and realizing further weight reduction. In addition to the winding check of the sharp design, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- As a proof of Katsutaka Imae’s production, the black series reel sheet was signed in Chinese characters.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability and weight reduction. The black series uses EVA as the material for the center and rear grips. EVA has a gradual kickback to the wrist when casting, so it has an advantage in continuous casting of heavy lures and moving lures. In addition, because of its high shape durability, it also has the feature that it does not fade or crack even after long-term use. The grip end is fitted with an original end plate with a kaleidoscope motif.