Avail Microcast Spool ANTAR25
（The spool rim level is 2.5mm）
Avail Microcast Spool ANTAR39
（The spool rim level is 3.9mm）
This model is for Antares AR.
The diameter of the spool is φ34mm, which is the same as Metanium Mg.
You can replace the genuine SVS.
Also, a special 4-point centrifugal brake “4P-Brake MT07” is available.
You can attach a special magnetic brake “Microcast Brake ANTAR”.
* Impossible to use the combination of SVS and magnetic brake.
| Spool colors
| Braking system options
With No brake
* When you just remove SVS from your genuine spool and use it, please choose here.
At the most reasonable price, you can try the performance of a lightweight spool.
With 4P centrifugal brake
* It is lightweight exclusive brakes and you can easily attach it.
Since it is manufactured more lightly (about 0.3g loss in quantity) than a genuine SVS unit, the spool gross weight also becomes still lighter.
With a magnetic brake
“Microcast Brake ANTAR”
* Although the attachment would be difficult, fine-tuning of the magnetic brake is possible even with SHIMANO reel.
Spool: extra super duralumin
(Not compatible with Antares DC)
(Not compatible with CALAIS series)
Microcast Spool ANTAR25: 9.0g
(The weight ratio against genuine product approximately 74%)
Microcast Spool ANTAR39: 8.9g
(The weight ratio against genuine product approximately 73%)
SHIMANO genuine spool: 12.1g
* The numerical values of genuine spool weight are the result of measuring with the SVS unit.
| Line capacity
* The numerical value mentioned above is the result of measuring by winding nylon line up to the edge of the spool rim.